Montag, 28. Januar 2008

Question & Answer - Part 2: More on Salzburg

Now here is an interesting one:

QUESTION:

Hi. I'm XXX from the Philippines. I've been collecting caricatures from all the places I've been to and I will be going to Salzburg this coming April. I just wanted to ask if you would know where I could find the caricature artists on the street. if so, where should I be looking for them. Thank you very much. Sincerely, XXX

ANSWER:

Hello XXX, There are caricature artists around the cathedral in the city centre - mostly on the Domplatz and under the arches between Domplatz and the surrounding squares. I think they are there all year round, although I have to admit that I have never paid much attention to them. I hope you have a good time in Salzburg and get a great caricature! Best wishes, Benedikt

AND THE GRATEFUL REPLY:

Hello Benedikt! Thank you very much for your honest and detailed reply. I will surely enjoy my trip. Thanks a lot! XXX

Keine Kommentare: