Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2008

Layout changes and search function

Ladies and gentlemen,

I has been a bit quiet this last couple of weeks - this is due to obligations with the sister-project visit-salzburg.net, which got a new photo gallery (see post below) and a face-lift.

However, I have not stopped working on TMC - in fact, I did quite a few things, especially with the layout and code. The latter one deals with things that the "ordinary" reader will barely (if at all) note, but I hope that it will help the website to gain some importance with google and other search engines.

Meanwhile, please note the exciting search tool box that I have added on almost every page of the website - with some 650 articles online, it got increasingly difficult to keep an overview; the search box will help you to find your way round. Best,

Benedikt

Keine Kommentare: