Montag, 14. September 2009

Things not to do in Salzburg: Enthusiastic e-mail

Enthusiastic fan mail for Visit-Salzburg.net:

---

To everyone responsible for this website,

I want to say thank you for one of the best, funniest (humorous) informative, unique, imaginative websites I have ever seen. As I was making notes on the great "inside" information you provide, I was also laughing at the informality and friendliness of the writers of the information.

I love the "Crappy 10" and you are correct, not everyone in the US voted for that idiot George W. Thank you for knowing that. Your website was more valuable to me than all the others, many of which are all the same. I am 57 years old and a full time student at St. Cloud State University here in St. Cloud, Minnesota, US and I am majoring in Travel and Tourism and I can't wait to return to Salzburg again after so many years (1972).

Your website makes me feel genuinely welcome as a human being and not as a money spending ugly American. : ) I hope you are proud of your website. You certainly should be. Very well done and honest and real and sincere. Thank you again and keep up the good work. Best wishes,

xxx

Keine Kommentare: