Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010

Message from a Reader

Hello and welcome to what will probably the strangest/most irrelevant e-mail of your life.

I just stumbled upon your site and thought I'd extend you the courtesy of telling you that I've fallen madly in love with you. What you've created is beyond perfect, really: comprehensive, informative, and beautifully sarcasm-ridden..

It fuels my eternal, unexplainable, all-consuming obsession/love for Austria like no other. Well, specifically Vienna, yes- but Austria in general as well. And so, Herr Mandl- thank you. I don't expect you to understand anything that I just wrote (what can I say? Incoherent mumblings is my style..), but if there's anything I'd like to be sure you know while quickly deleting this odd e-mail.. it's that somewhere out there, a girl who is indescribably, eternally, incandescently in love with Vienna and Austria loves your website and greatly appreciates you for having made it.

Keine Kommentare: