Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010

Two more kind messages regarding TourMyCountry.com

Hello!

I just wanted to congratulate you on your fab website!!

I’m a Brit living in Salzburg, working as a tour guide, and I’ve just been reading your site and laughing for the last 15 mins!!
Clearly you learnt a lot about the British sense of humour whilst you were there!

I’ve forwarded a link to all my ex-Pat friends and tour guide colleagues!!!

Wonderful – thank you!!

Kind regards,

xxx

---

Dear Benedikt,

I just wanted to say thanks so much for your site! I've never been toAustria, but I'm soon to perform in a Thomas Bernhard play (Heldenplatz,which you mention on the site) so I wanted to find out as much as possibleabout Vienna. Your site has been incredibly helpful, and, thanks to yourwell-pitched irony, very readable and entertaining!

I didn't quite have the same reaction as the person whose response you posted on your blog(!), but I did read your articles thinking 'I bet I'd get on really wellwith this guy!'

All the best,

xxx, London, UK

---

Thanks a lot to both readers! I am always happy to receive some reactions from people who spent some time on the website - if positive ones like these, even better!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.